- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Eugene Brews Blues & Chowder Fest
January 19, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - January 22, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
We will have four of our beers on tap at the 3rd Annual Eugene Brews Blues & Chowder Fest at Beergarden in Eugene. Check it out if you are in the area!
Beergarden will host the 3rd Annual Eugene Brews, Blues & Chowder Fest on Thursday, January 19th through Sunday, January 22nd.
We will serve several house-made chowders from our fantastic food truck pod…served all day for four days, with at least one from each of the food trucks on site. Each kitchen will have their own spin on chowder, as well as, feature a variety of seafood-based specials throughout the weekend, including:
From Sporks A La Cart: Sporks will be serving their Salmon Chowder again this year.
From The Zingaro: The Zingaro will be serving up their version of a classic Seafood Chowder.
From Lani Moku: Lani Moku will be serving up their very-own Spam Chowder, just like last year.
From All Aboard Barbeque: All Aboard will be serving up a Northwest Chowder Bowl.
Not only will there be absolutely belly-warming & delicious chowder, but the bar will be serving up beer from Oregon Coastal breweries.
Stay tuned for the taplist…coming soon!
AND don’t forget about hte music! FREE LIVE CONCERTS ALL WEEKEND!
Here is the line-up so far:
Thursday, January 19th
7:30-9:30pm. Buffalo Romeo
Friday, January 20th
6:00-7:30pm. Henry Cooper
8:00-10:00pm. Hank Shreve Band
Saturday, January 21st
4:00-5:30pm. Mark Slaymaker
8:00-10:00pm. Anya Lecuyer and Friends
Sunday, January 22nd
– Chetco Brewing’s Pink Boot Pale & Imperial Coconut Stout
– Arch Rock Brewing’s State of Jefferson Porter & Elmorado IPA
– Yachats’ Chuckie Three Swings Session IPA, Cranberry Sour, Perpetua Xtra & CDA
– De Garde’s Petite Desay
– Fort George’s Matryoshka 12% Barrel-Aged Russian Imperial Stout (only in 1/6bbls), May the Oats be with You & a Beta IPA
– Astoria’s IPA and Amber
– Pelican’s The Beeznus Honey Citrus Pale, Hurdy Gurdy Roggenbier, Abuelas Casitas Mexican Chocolate, Kiwanda Cream Ale
– Buoy’s Red
And more TBA!